||Every home can be a green home with GreenWorks Healthy Home Package. The full
package is offered to GreenWorks homebuyers as a gift and the assessment is offered to the
public for a fee. It is designed to improve the comfort, health, energy efficiency and
durability of your home environment.
Many of GreenWorks clients share our concern about global warming. Do your part by improving
the performance and livability of your home. Sleep better at night knowing you are taking the
steps to reduce the waste your home produces, and improve the energy efficiency of your home.
As green home specialists, GreenWorks has created our own specialized checklist to make any
home more green.
Our Healthy Home Assessment is not just a great solution for global warming, during the assessment
we provide tips and solutions to improve indoor air quality. With skyrocketing rates of asthma
caused by indoor air quality averaging 2-5 times more toxic than outdoor air quality, this is
a precious gift for the long-term health of your family.
The package includes:
1) Healthy Home Assessment
Our unique home inspection is conducted by Tom Balderston, building performance consultant,
with Conservation Services Group, Inc.
CSG is a national non profit organization to specialize in increasing energy efficiency,
tapping renewable energy, and reducing environmental impact and energy-related emissions
for your specific project. We provide a detailed report of home inspection findings
and recommendations that help homeowners prioritize projects to green their home. The
assessment is included in the gift package for GreenWorks homebuyers and is available to
the public for a fee.
2) Green Gifts
- 10% off retail coupon to ecoHAUS - explore the heart of
sustainable building materials and discover an array of non or low-toxic paints,
cabinets, carpets, wood, tiles and much more
- Free Healthy Home Gift from One Earth One Design
- Coupons for ZipCar and the Re-Store
- Chinook Book - Coupon book for local food, entertainment, dining, travel,
health, garden and home
- Gift towards 2 tons of carbon-neutral offsetting to reduce your home's ecological footprint by offsetting half a year of carbon emissions with the NetGreen Carbon Offset program
3) Green Resources
- Comprehensive series of green remodeling guides produced by Seattle's Public
Utilities, which provide a variety of comparable green materials and prices for
every room in the house
- Built-Green™ Home Remodeler's
Checklist created by the Master Builders Association (MBA). Learn from criteria green builders
use and rate your own home from 3-5 stars
- GreenWorks' Newsletter focused on green homes, lifestyles and environmental issues
- Information packets from the EPA and
American Lung Association
- Natural Choice Directory - Seattle's guide to
healthy service providers
- Green Pages - Seattle's directory for
green building professionals
The complete gift package is organized into a recycled paper binder from
Sustainable Group, a local
company in Ballard.
- The Healthy Home Package is offered FREE to KW GreenWorks homebuyers, a
gift from our company.
The Healthy Home Package is not available in all locations at this time;
please contact our main office with questions.
- $450 -GreenWorks offers the Healthy Home Package to the public.
If you are interested in learning more about it, or having a Healthy Home Assessment of your
home, please contact our office at 206.283.8181.